Monday 13 February 2012

Going Shopping for Scrapbooking Items

Finally got the money to get the needed supplies to start our scrapbook. Wow it's not cheap to start into the craft, but once the basic supplies are gotten, one can maintain the crafting rather low cost end. I still need a few items, like the trimmer and lots more embellishments. Plus another scrapbook as the one I grabbed today doesn't allow for adding in more page protectors. Didn't realize that the album that I grab only had 10 pages in it and couldn't add more it. But that is ok, this allow Nicole and I a chance to try our hand at scrapbooking to see if we really like it or now. I have also tried out some digital scrapbook programs, although I like the digital scrapbooking a lot better, I'm very disappointed with the softwear and a limited design ability that these program have. One would think in this day and age of computers, softwear designers could offer a lot more in the program then want they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment